- Awesome agent liked my synopsis advice!
- True sportsmanship
- What the 2016 World Series taught us
- Dave Barry columns
- Reader's Digest Funny Stories
- Journey to the Centre of the Earth
- Info for writers making a will
- "Merry Christmas, My Friend"
- Night Before Christmas - Legal Edition
- Top 10 military stories of 2016
- THIS SEASON'S FEATURED LINKS: Holiday shipping info for military
- 2017 holiday mailing deadlines for military mail
- NORAD TRACKS SANTA
Monday, March 28, 2016
A new take on cooperating with the police
A man wanted in Ohio on an arrest warrant didn't like his mug shot, posted by the police on their Facebook page, so he sent the police a better photo. No, strike that. He TEXTED the police a better photo.
I am reasonably certain the police would have preferred a personal visit.
If you go to the linked Facebook page, I do happen to agree with this man. The photo he sent the police is MUCH better than the other photos posted there.
According to the Facebook comments, the man was caught in Florida a short time after he sent the new photo. I wonder if the photo contributed to his capture?