Monday, March 28, 2016

A new take on cooperating with the police

A man wanted in Ohio on an arrest warrant didn't like his mug shot, posted by the police on their Facebook page, so he sent the police a better photo. No, strike that. He TEXTED the police a better photo. 

I am reasonably certain the police would have preferred a personal visit.
If you go to the linked Facebook page, I do happen to agree with this man. The photo he sent the police is MUCH better than the other photos posted there.

According to the Facebook comments, the man was caught in Florida a short time after he sent the new photo. I wonder if the photo contributed to his capture?


4 comments:

  1. Better to be incarcerated and looking good than free and misrepresented. Plato said that first, didn't he? Nice to see vanity aid in public safety!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long live Plato! LOL you are funny. Thanks for stopping by =)

      Delete
  2. I bet he didn't think about turning off his GPS before taking the shot - no wonder he was caught so quickly afterwards, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember the first time I noticed that the city where I took a photo showed up on my phone. Yeah I bet this guy is kicking himself.

      Delete