- Awesome agent liked my synopsis advice!
- True sportsmanship
- Dave Barry columns
- Reader's Digest Funny Stories
- Journey to the Centre of the Earth
- Info for writers making a will
- "Merry Christmas, My Friend"
- Night Before Christmas - Legal Edition
- Top 10 military stories of 2016
- Top 10 military stories of 2017
- THIS WEEK'S FEATURED LINK: Mississippi case - Brake vs. Speed
Monday, December 12, 2016
Dog in hot car? In CA, break a window!
In California, the new "Right to Rescue" Act allows people to break into a car if an animal inside is in danger of overheating. The person doing the breaking must first call the police, and remain with the car until the police arrive.