Monday, December 19, 2016

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I'll be taking a short break from the blog to enjoy the Christmas season with my family.  Here are some links to keep you engaged.  If I come across more in the next two weeks, I'll add them here, so check back occasionally.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

LIVE! NORAD tracks Santa

Merry Christmas My Friend

The Night Before Christmas - Legal Edition

2016 Military Holiday Mailing Deadlines

NORAD Tracks Santa history

Christmas Military Traditions and Charitable Actions 

What happens when you send a letter to Santa Claus? 

Marine surprises mom for Christmas 

Holiday legal action 





2 comments:

  1. Have a peaceful and joyous break, and a very merry Christmas, Dena!

    See you in the new year - may it be great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Echoing that sentiment back at you! May your holidays be merry and your new year bright.

      Delete