Monday, December 12, 2022

National Days/Weeks #40

Last week's photos:
December 7 – Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
December 9 – Christmas Card Day

Each week on Monday I'll post two photos which represent a "national day" or "national week" for the coming week [through the following Sunday].  Your job is to figure out which national day or week is depicted in each photo.  

Here are the photos for this week [yes I know they are the same day!].  What national day or week does each represent?  Even if you're not 100% sure, make your best guess!  Come back next week to see if you're right.

December 12

Also December 12




4 comments:

  1. Oooh, gingerbread day? I love gingerbread and feel it deserves a day :) I know the plant is a poinsettia, but not sure if it has its own day or if the red and green reflects something more Christmassy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You missed the big one of the week, Ugly Christmas Sweater day, today, Dec. 16.

    I have been considering having a party for that , We could pull out things we were given 20-30 years ago, crank down the air conditioning...

    Dec. 9: Yes, it is Poinsettia day, I think Homey Depot came up with it to suck more people into their stores.

    Dec. 12: Gingerbread Architecture day. I haven't yet graduated to that, though I am going to try Gluten free Gingerbread cupcakes with Carmel Cream cheese, Ermine icing this year.

    If I don't get in touch with you again before it, Happy Holidays, for whichever you celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a great holiday also, for ALL the holidays you celebrate! Thanks for playing this year.

      Delete