Friday, April 12, 2024

#AtoZChallenge – K is for Kyiv

February 20, 2023 – US President Joe Biden makes a surprise visit to Kyiv, Ukraine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_visit_by_Joe_Biden_to_Ukraine

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2023/02/20/statement-from-president-joe-biden-on-travel-to-kyiv-ukraine/

Did you get it right?

Here’s the teaser for letter L. Remember, it’s an event from 2023 or the first 3 months of 2024. Comment on something related to the answer without giving the exact answer. Let’s play!

3 comments:

  1. I can guess an K for a woman's name and can see that she is a surfer.

    I surfed many a moon ago, but it was in Florida, where we wait for cold fronts, or hurricanes to grace us with waves.

    You beat me, I am sad to say. Stop laughing.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, that was an L as a woman's name. It has been a long week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit this one is on the obscure side. L was the last letter I had to find something to include. But relax, no one can be 100% LOL

      Delete