Monday, June 22, 2020

Jokes of the week for June 22

Pandemic joke:

I've washed my hands so much because of COVID-19 that my exam notes from 1995 have resurfaced.

Military joke:

A famous Admiral and an equally famous General were fishing together when a sudden storm hit. When it died down both renowned warriors were struggling helplessly in the water.
 

The Admiral floundered his way back to the boat and pulled himself painfully in. Then he fished out the General, using an oar.
 

Catching his breath, he puffed: "Please don't say a word about this to anyone. If the Navy found out I can't swim I'd be disgraced."
 

"Don't worry," the general said. "Your secret is safe. I'd hate to have my men find out I can't walk on water."

Legal joke:

The National Institutes of Health have announced that they will no longer be using rats for medical experimentation. In their place, they will use attorneys. They have given three reasons for this decision: 


1. There are now more attorneys than there are rats.

2. The medical researchers don't become as emotionally attached to the attorneys as they did to the rats.

3. No matter how hard you try, there are some things that rats won't do.

Random Photo:

This cat is laughing at my jokes =)


No comments:

Post a Comment