Monday, May 23, 2022

National Days/Weeks #11

Last week's photos:
May 20 - Bike to Work Day
May 22 - Sherlock Holmes Day

Each week on Monday I'll post two photos which represent a "national day" or "national week" for the coming week [through the following Sunday].  Your job is to figure out which national day or week is depicted in each photo.  

Here are the photos for this week.  What national day or week does each represent?  Even if you aren't 100% sure, make your best guess!  Come back next week to see if you're right. 

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Scavenger_hunt_list_(14597186566).jpg
May 24

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Three_girls_in_search_of_a_bath.jpg
May 25



2 comments:

  1. Still don't like what blogger has done, seems unsafe in this unsettled world.

    May 24: The stat sheet tells all, Scavenger Hunt Day

    May 25: The Pride sign in the back leads me to Geek Pride Day, go geeks, it has tie ins to National Towel Day, though towel day is a very minor holiday.

    Wish you had used May 28, then I could have just said it was my birthday, back when I was counting them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually going for towel day but your answer is better. Sorry I didn't use May 28 tho!

      Delete