- Awesome agent liked my synopsis advice!
- True sportsmanship
- Dave Barry columns
- Reader's Digest Funny Stories
- Journey to the Centre of the Earth
- Info for writers making a will
- "Merry Christmas, My Friend"
- Night Before Christmas - Legal Edition
- Top 10 military stories of 2016
- Top 10 military stories of 2017
- THIS WEEK'S FEATURED LINK: An agreement written on a cocktail napkin is enforceable!
Sunday, January 8, 2017
DAY 8 - This day in legal and military history
NATIONAL Bubble Bath Day
NATIONAL Earth's Rotation Day [It doesn't rotate the other days?]
Today in legal and military [and occasional oddities] history
1790 George Washington delivers the first State of the Union address
1835 The US National Debt was zero for the first and only time