- Awesome agent liked my synopsis advice!
- Info for writers making a will
- "Merry Christmas, My Friend"
- Night Before Christmas - Legal Edition
- Top 10 military stories of 2016
- Top 10 military stories of 2017
- Top 10 military stories of 2018
- THIS WEEK'S FEATURED LINK: 6 terms you won't believe have military origins
Monday, April 9, 2018
A to Z Challenge - H is for Healthcare
TRICARE is a health care program for:
-Uniformed Service members - Includes active duty and retired members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service, and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association, and their families,
-National Guard/Reserve members - Includes members of the:
---Army National Guard
---Marine Corps Reserve
---Air National Guard
---Air Force Reserve
---US Coast Guard Reserve
-and their families,
-Medal of Honor recipients and their families, and
-Others registered in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS).
TRICARE covers most medically-necessary procedures.
-Active duty enrolls in TRICARE Prime – fewer out-of-pocket expenses but less choice of providers.
-Families, veterans, and retirees can enroll in TRICARE Prime or in TRICARE Select – fee-for-service for any doctor
For more information:
What's next for I?
I is for Infantry. Are there different types of infantry? What do they do? In which branch of military service will you find them? Come back tomorrow and find out!