- Awesome agent liked my synopsis advice!
- True sportsmanship
- Dave Barry columns
- Reader's Digest Funny Stories
- Journey to the Centre of the Earth
- Info for writers making a will
- "Merry Christmas, My Friend"
- Night Before Christmas - Legal Edition
- Top 10 military stories of 2016
- Top 10 military stories of 2017
- THIS WEEK'S FEATURED LINK: Free range parenting - because we need laws to treat children like humans
Monday, April 18, 2016
Military Definitions - O
A to Z Blogging Challenge. My topic is MILITARY DEFINITIONS.
O – Oscar
morse code – dash dash dash
Objective — the clearly defined, decisive, and attainable goal toward which every operation is directed.
Occupied territory — territory under the authority and effective control of the enemy.
Officer of the Deck — also called OOD. The officer in charge of the ship, including its safe and proper operation.
Ordnance - military supplies including weapons, ammunition, combat vehicles, and maintenance tools and equipment.
Overseas — All locations, including Alaska and Hawaii, outside the continental United States.
Oxygen thief – slang for someone who's useless or talks too much.