- Awesome agent liked my synopsis advice!
- True sportsmanship
- What the 2016 World Series taught us
- Dave Barry columns
- Reader's Digest Funny Stories
- Journey to the Centre of the Earth
- Info for writers making a will
- "Merry Christmas, My Friend"
- Night Before Christmas - Legal Edition
- Top 10 military stories of 2016
- THIS WEEK'S FEATURED LINK: Can a joke be protected by copyright law?
Wednesday, April 20, 2016
Military Definitions - Q
A to Z Blogging Challenge. My topic is MILITARY DEFINITIONS.
Q – Quebec
morse code – dash dash dot dash
Q-route — preplanned shipping lanes in mined or potentially mined waters, kept clear of mines to provide safe passage for friendly shipping.
Quartermaster – in the Army, a relatively senior soldier who supervises the storeroom and distributes supplies and provisions. In the Navy, the enlisted member in charge of navigation; the maintenance, correction, and preparation of nautical charts and navigational instruments; and the training of the ship's lookouts and helmsmen.
Quonset hut - a lightweight, prefabricated structure of corrugated steel.