I'm deviating from my usual posting subject to wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving.
I have much to be thankful for. My father's cancer treatment went well and he's currently cancer-free. My parents are reasonably healthy and doing well for being in their 70s. They have just decided not to move from the house they've lived in for the past 35 years, at least for another year or so.
My brother's son was valedictorian at his high school and obtained a full scholarship to the university of his choice, and his daughter is in high school and driving her parents nuts [in a good way].
My oldest son has been in the Navy for almost two years and he just "made rank", promoted to the next pay grade. He's now a Petty Officer Third Class. I'm so excited for him. But I have informed him I will NOT salute him or call him sir.
Thank you to all my blog readers, who take time from your busy day to come visit this piece of the internet.
God is good.
Writer, California attorney, stumbling through the courtrooms of Southern California
Weekly posts for 2023!
Twitter: @denapawling - I retweet interesting/humorous legal and military news
Email: denapawling at gmail dot com
I support our troops!
Nothing on this blog should be considered legal advice.
- Awesome agent liked my synopsis advice!
- Info for writers making a will
- "Merry Christmas, My Friend"
- Night Before Christmas - Legal Edition
- Top 10 military stories of 2016
- Top 10 military stories of 2017
- Top 10 military stories of 2018
- Top 10 military stories of 2019
- Top 10 military stories of 2020
- Top 10 military stories of 2021
- Top 10 military stories of 2022
- FEATURED LINK OF THE WEEK: Lawsuit Claims Mac & Cheese May Take Seconds Longer to Make Than Promised
Monday, November 24, 2014
Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment