NATIONAL Bill of Rights Day
NATIONAL Lemon Cupcake Day
NATIONAL Ugly Christmas Sweater Day
NATIONAL Cat Herders Day
NATIONAL Underdog Day
NATIONAL Free Shipping Day
NATIONAL Wear Your Pearls Day
Today in legal and military [and occasional oddities] history
1791 The "Bill of Rights" to the US Constitution goes into effect when Virginia submits its ratification
1939 The movie Gone With the Wind premiered in Atlanta, Georgia
1964 Canada adopted its national flag, a red maple leaf on a white background
1972 The Commonwealth of Australia orders equal pay for women
1973 The American Psychiatric Association votes to remove homosexuality from its official list of psychiatric disorders
Writer, California attorney, stumbling through the courtrooms of Southern California
Weekly posts for 2023!
Twitter: @denapawling - I retweet interesting/humorous legal and military news
Email: denapawling at gmail dot com
I support our troops!
Nothing on this blog should be considered legal advice.
- Awesome agent liked my synopsis advice!
- Info for writers making a will
- "Merry Christmas, My Friend"
- Night Before Christmas - Legal Edition
- Top 10 military stories of 2016
- Top 10 military stories of 2017
- Top 10 military stories of 2018
- Top 10 military stories of 2019
- Top 10 military stories of 2020
- Top 10 military stories of 2021
- Top 10 military stories of 2022
- FEATURED LINK OF THE WEEK: Lawsuit Claims Mac & Cheese May Take Seconds Longer to Make Than Promised
Friday, December 15, 2017
Day 349 - This day in legal and military history
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment