Monday, August 17, 2020

Jokes of the week for August 17

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Joke_Alert.png
Pandemic joke:

Excuses 2019:  I'm not an alcoholic.  I swear I was hosting a party.

Excuses 2020:  I didn't host a party.  I'm just an alcoholic.

Military joke:

Words of wisdom from the front lines:

The coffee tastes better if the latrines are downstream from the encampment

Legal joke:

An attorney telephoned the governor just after midnight, insisting that he talk to him regarding a matter of utmost urgency. An aide eventually agreed to wake up the governor.

"So, what is it?" grumbled the governor.

"Judge Garber has just died" said the attorney, "and I want to take his place."

Replied the governor "Well, its OK with me if its OK with the undertaker."

Random Photo:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6e/Sailor_directs_an_EA-18G_during_snow_storm_in_Japan_%288367035559%29.jpg/600px-Sailor_directs_an_EA-18G_during_snow_storm_in_Japan_%288367035559%29.jpg

Need some cold weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment