Monday, September 14, 2020

Jokes of the week for September 14

Pandemic joke:

I used to spin the toilet paper like I was on “Wheel of Fortune.” Now I turn it like I’m cracking a safe.

Military joke:

How do you know when your date with a fighter pilot is half over?
He says, “Enough about me. Want to hear about my plane?”

Legal joke:

A housewife, an accountant and a lawyer were asked "How much is 2+2?"
The housewife replies: "Four!".
The accountant says: "I think it's either 3 or 4. Let me run those figures through my spreadsheet one more time."
The lawyer pulls the drapes, dims the lights and asks in a hushed voice, "How much do you want it to be?"

Random Photo:

Iceland in summer
This is the last week of summer.  As a resident of SoCal living with smoky skies, summer can't end soon enough!



2 comments: