Tuesday, March 12, 2024

#AtoZChallenge Theme Reveal

For the last few years on the A to Z Challenge, I've posted photos of significant events from the previous year and your job was to guess the letter-appropriate word represented by the photos. This year, it’s significant events from 2023 and also the first three months of 2024. Your job, as before, is to figure out what the event is. And, to avoid spoiling the answer for the next blog visitor, please comment on something related to the answer without giving the answer. For example, if the event is "mask mandates" [from the 2021 Challenge], your comment could say something like "I'm still wearing mine" or "I bought several dozen in different colors" without mentioning the mask at all.

To get you started, here’s the teaser for letter A. Remember, it’s an event from 2023 or the first 3 months of 2024.


Comment on something related to the answer without giving the exact answer. Let’s play!

 



20 comments:

  1. Stopping in to take a look at your theme and wish you a happy March and a wonderful April. Can't wait to read more during April! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! This may be to tough for me. I'll be stopping back to see. About the photos, I haven't been on one in decades.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't feel like I'll be good at this but I am sure I will have fun trying to fathom it out
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't have to be good at it. Just have fun trying!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness. This sounds difficult!
    Well, at least for me. LOL!https://theoldshelter.com/the-lost-generation-introduction/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like fun

    If you had a good breakfast you might not have misplaced those four bolts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn bolts are too easy to lose! Or maybe they just got up and walked away.

      Delete
  6. Great theme choice for the A to Z challenge! Looking forward to the rest of your alphabet journey!
    My topic (here: https://gritandgrace2015.blogspot.com/2024/03/atozchallenge-theme-announcement.html ) may not have as much appeal for everyone, but I’m going to give it a try 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun game! I can't wait to see all the events and try subtly guessing what they are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic theme you've chosen for the A to Z challenge! Can't wait to see what you have in store for the next letters of the alphabet.
    https://whiskeyandwhispers.blogspot.com/2024/03/unveiling-my-atozchallenge-theme-genre.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic theme reveal! I can't wait to explore your posts during the A to Z challenge in April. Wishing you all the best as you embark on this creative journey. Here’s a link to mine - https://hellfireandchaos.blogspot.com/2024/03/atozchallenge-theme-announcement.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Exciting theme reveal! I'm looking forward to following your A-to-Z journey throughout April. Best of luck with the challenge. I’ve restarted my blog and deleted all the old content since I’ve been away for about 10 years and am coming back with the A-to-Z Challenge, hopefully it’ll give me some blog theme motivation and some dedicated readers. My theme is here: https://illusionsofchaos.blogspot.com/2024/03/hello-again-atozchallenge-theme-reveal.html

    ReplyDelete