Your assignment is to figure out which date is represented by the photo at the top of this post! [Hint: There is more than one correct response.]
March 23 – Puppy Day, Near Miss Day, Chia Day, Chip and Dip Day, Melba Toast Day
March 24 – Chocolate Covered Raisins Day, American Diabetes Association Alert Day
March 25 – Waffle Day, Tolkien Reading Day, Lobster Newburg Day, Medal of Honor Day, Little Red Wagon Day, Manatee Appreciation Day, Pecan Day, Agriculture Day
March 26 – Make Up Your Own Holiday Day, Purple Day, Spinach Day, Nougat Day, Epilepsy Awareness Day
March 27 – Spanish Paella Day, Scribble Day, Joe Day
March 28 – Something on a Stick Day, Children's Picture Book Day, Eat an Eskimo Pie Day, Black Forest Cake Day, Weed Appreciation Day, Triglycerides Day
March 29 – Smoke and Mirrors Day, Mom and Pop Business Owners Day, Lemon Chiffon Cake Day, Nevada Day, Vietnam War Veterans Day
Which date is represented by the photo? Extra points
for guessing two or more appropriate dates. Let us know your opinion in
Writer, California attorney, stumbling through the courtrooms of Southern California
Weekly posts for 2023!
Twitter: @denapawling - I retweet interesting/humorous legal and military news
Email: denapawling at gmail dot com
I support our troops!
Nothing on this blog should be considered legal advice.
- Awesome agent liked my synopsis advice!
- Info for writers making a will
- "Merry Christmas, My Friend"
- Night Before Christmas - Legal Edition
- Top 10 military stories of 2016
- Top 10 military stories of 2017
- Top 10 military stories of 2018
- Top 10 military stories of 2019
- Top 10 military stories of 2020
- Top 10 military stories of 2021
- Top 10 military stories of 2022
- FEATURED LINK OF THE WEEK: Lawsuit Claims Mac & Cheese May Take Seconds Longer to Make Than Promised
Monday, March 23, 2020
March 23-29 Special Days and Obscure Holidays
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment