- Awesome agent liked my synopsis advice!
- Info for writers making a will
- "Merry Christmas, My Friend"
- Night Before Christmas - Legal Edition
- Top 10 military stories of 2016
- Top 10 military stories of 2017
- Top 10 military stories of 2018
- Top 10 military stories of 2019
- Top 10 military stories of 2020
- Top 10 military stories of 2021
- FEATURED LINK OF THE WEEK: Brazil's seven tons of tax laws
Monday, July 27, 2020
Jokes of the week for July 27
What did the man say to the bartender?
I’ll have a corona, hold the virus.
Why do military men often marry lovers from the foreign countries in which they’re deployed?
Because when they finally come home, they get to leave their in-laws thousands of miles away.
A mother and son were walking through a cemetery, and passed by a headstone inscribed "Here lies a good lawyer and an honest man." The little boy read the headstone, looked up at his mother, and asked "Mommy, why did they bury two men there?"
I searched for "happy horse" and this was one of the first photos. He definitely looks furry. My guess is this is a cold climate. Anyone know what type of horse this is?