Monday, December 21, 2020

Jokes of the week for December 21

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Joke_Alert.png
Pandemic joke:

I put liquor bottles in every room. Tonight, I’m getting all dressed up and going bar hopping. 

 

Military joke:

Having passed the enlistment physical, Jon was asked by the doctor, “Why do you want to join the Navy, son?”
 

“My father said it’d be a good idea, sir.”
 

“Oh? And what does your father do?”
 

“He’s in the Army, sir.”

~~

Navy pilot: “That’s it! We’re flying faster than the speed of sound!”
 

Co-pilot: “What?”

 

Legal joke:

NASA was interviewing professionals to be sent to Mars. Only one could go and couldn’t return to Earth.

The first applicant, an engineer, was asked how much he wanted to be paid for going. “A million dollars,” he answered, “because I want to donate it to M.I.T.”

The next applicant, a doctor, was asked the same question. He asked for $2 million. “I want to give a million to my family,” he explained, “and leave the other million for the advancement of medical research.”

The last applicant was a lawyer. When asked how much money he wanted, he whispered in the interviewer’s ear, “Three million dollars.”

“Why so much more than the others?” asked the interviewer.

The lawyer replied, “If you give me $3 million, I’ll give you $1 million, I’ll keep $1 million, and we’ll send the engineer to Mars.”

 

Random Photo:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:500px-Xmas_tree_animated.gif

2 comments:

  1. I have a joke for you... After years of wanting to thoroughly clean my house but lacking the time, this week I discovered that wasn’t the reason.

    Okay, so maybe not a joke ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL that's definitely NOT a joke when you apply it to me!

      Delete