Monday, June 27, 2022

National Days/Weeks #16

Last week's photos:
June 21 – Summer Solstice
June 26 –Barcode Day

Each week on Monday I'll post two photos which represent a "national day" or "national week" for the coming week [through the following Sunday].  Your job is to figure out which national day or week is depicted in each photo.  

Here are the photos for this week.  What national day or week does each represent?  Even if you're not 100% sure, make your best guess!  Come back next week to see if you're right.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Floppa_with_sunglasses.jpg
June 27

 
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Bomb_pop.JPG
June 30





4 comments:

  1. My God, your blog recognizes me this week, wow.

    I wear my sunglasses at night, and sometime early in the morning , when I'm fishing or hungover.

    Happy sunglasses day

    Grape Popsicle day is in August, and Cherry Popsicle day is the day after. I had to chase down an Ice Cream truck to bring back the memory of what kind of Popsicle it is.

    Happy Bomb Popsicle day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bomb pops were my absolute favorite when I was growing up!

      Delete
  2. Cool cat day and cold ice day? Chilly holidays in June?
    I wrote a humorous piece for the June WEP prompt.
    And I have my favorite book world narrowed down for the IWSG July prompt.
    July 03 is Plastic Bag Free Day, which hopes to eliminate single-use plastic bags.
    Over at Operation Awesome, our Pass or Pages query contest opens Monday with July's family saga genre. Know any writers who might want to enter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I encourage all my blog readers to check out the Operation Awesome Pass-or-Pages event!
      https://operationawesome6.blogspot.com/

      Delete