Last week - T is for:
#3 Tornado [F5]
#4 Tuning fork
#5 Thomas Jefferson
#10 Thor's hammer
This week is letter U.
Answer the questions below.
|#1 Where is this?|
|#2 What is this?|
|#3 Where is this?|
|#4 Who is this?|
|#5 What are these?|
|#6 What is this?|
|#7 Where is this?|
|#8 What is this?|
|#9 What trees are these?|
|#10 Where is this?|
|#11 Who is this?|
|#12 Where is this?|
2 got me this week - no idea who the man in #4 is, and I'm not sure what the name is for the trees. But I obviously know my geography!ReplyDelete
I did 12 this week and 10/12 is a very respectable score!Delete
A Friday night entry; half drunk instead of half-hungover. The neck fracture is a pain, but the U in my dictionary is only 25 pages.ReplyDelete
1) Uruguay; Only country that starts with U in South America.
2) Uranium; the only U in the periodic table of elements.
3) Ukraine; in the news again because the Russians might try to take it over again.
4) Ulysses Grant' American Civil War, hero to some, villain to others.
5) Ulna; broke one in a bicycle wreck.
6) Uzi; I wrote a couple of thrillers and Uzis are almost mandatory in those.
7) Utah; home of the Mormon religion, and the Great Salt Lake.
8) Uvula; I am of an age that my tonsils were taken out as soon as they caught something. I was 6 at the time.
9) Umbrella trees, I think they are pines, because the other umbrella trees have different trunks.
10) Uzbekistan; I have a character, Nafisa, from Tajikistan, just north of there
11) Uma Thurman; it must hurt to have your highest accomplishment be the Bride in Kill Bill.
12) Uganda; thriller again, it is the north end of Lake Chad.
Ouch on the broken ulna! And congrats on your usual awesome score.Delete