Monday, October 10, 2022

National Days/Weeks #31

Last week's photos:
October 4 – Taco Day
October 8 – Chess Day

Each week on Monday I'll post two photos which represent a "national day" or "national week" for the coming week [through the following Sunday].  Your job is to figure out which national day or week is depicted in each photo.  

Here are the photos for this week.  What national day or week does each represent?  Even if you're not 100% sure, make your best guess!  Come back next week to see if you're right.

October 10

October 16




2 comments:

  1. October 10: Angel Food cake day. Love the stuff and make it sometimes so I will have some egg yolks around for Creme Brulee.

    October 16: Dictionary day, something many politicians could use, badly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're back with us after Ian! And I love angel food cake too. It must love me back because when I eat it, it stays with me on my thighs =)

      Delete