Monday, November 14, 2022

National Days/Weeks #36

Last week's photos:
November 10 – Vanilla Cupcake Day
November 11 – Veterans Day

Each week on Monday I'll post two photos which represent a "national day" or "national week" for the coming week [through the following Sunday].  Your job is to figure out which national day or week is depicted in each photo.  

Here are the photos for this week.  What national day or week does each represent?  Even if you're not 100% sure, make your best guess!  Come back next week to see if you're right.




5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Dena, it took me a long while to work out what on earth that second one was. The first is national pickle day (as a guess), and the second Is (?) National Windscreen Wiper Day LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your first guess is 100% accurate. Your second is "close enough" so you won for this week!

      Delete
  2. I would think AJ nailed it, if I knew what a windscreen was

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well technically it's "check your wipers" day but I'm giving her credit for it anyway. And we call it a windshield around here LOL

      Delete
  3. Haha, I didn't realise windscreen was an Aussie-ism. I'm quitely chuffed I nailed both (must be a first!)

    ReplyDelete