NATIONAL Learn What Your Name Means Day
NATIONAL Cheese Doodle Day
NATIONAL Multiple Personality Day
Today in legal and military [and occasional oddities] history
1942 Navy “Seabees” and insignia officially authorized.
1956 The US Supreme Court affirms the ban on segregation in public schools in Brown vs. Board of Education.
1984 The US Supreme Court rules that cities have the right to display the Nativity scene as part of their Christmas display.
Writer, California attorney, stumbling through the courtrooms of Southern California
Weekly posts for 2023!
Twitter: @denapawling - I retweet interesting/humorous legal and military news
Email: denapawling at gmail dot com
I support our troops!
Nothing on this blog should be considered legal advice.
- Awesome agent liked my synopsis advice!
- Info for writers making a will
- "Merry Christmas, My Friend"
- Night Before Christmas - Legal Edition
- Top 10 military stories of 2016
- Top 10 military stories of 2017
- Top 10 military stories of 2018
- Top 10 military stories of 2019
- Top 10 military stories of 2020
- Top 10 military stories of 2021
- Top 10 military stories of 2022
- FEATURED LINK OF THE WEEK: Lawsuit Claims Mac & Cheese May Take Seconds Longer to Make Than Promised
Sunday, March 5, 2017
DAY 64 - This day in legal and military history
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Part of me loves National Multiple Personality Day and part of me loathes it. And another part ... okay, okay, I'll stop. But you kinda set me up for it. And thanks for the assist! Have a great week.ReplyDelete
Glad I set you up for something you could relate to =)Delete