Tuesday, April 9, 2019

AtoZ Blogging Challenge - H


Letter of the Day Quiz

Your job is to select the word, beginning with the letter of the day, to correctly identify the prompt answer.  Write your answers/guesses on a separate page, NOT in the comments. 



1. Country
2. Famous Person 
3. Vehicle 
4. Animal 
5. Plant 
6. Sports 
7. Everyday object 
8. Book or Movie
The _____ Guide to the Galaxy

9. Occupation – I cut, color, shape, style, straighten, perm, and care for the strands on a person's head. I am a __________. 

10. Mystery word

Answers to G prompts
1. Country - Germany
2. Famous Person - Lady Godiva
3. Vehicle - Gondola
4. Animal - Giraffe
5. Plant - Gingko biloba
6. Sports - Gymnastics
7. Everyday object - Glasses
8. Book or Movie - Gone with the Wind
9. Occupation - Gynecologist
10. Mystery word - Guitar


Remember, DON'T WRITE YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS!  Just post an anecdote that relates to one of the prompts.

Thank you and have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm sure you'll walk out of there looking fabulous!

      Delete
  2. I used to have #5 bushes in my yard - I didn't care for them then- now I would love to have them again!

    ReplyDelete