- Awesome agent liked my synopsis advice!
- Info for writers making a will
- "Merry Christmas, My Friend"
- Night Before Christmas - Legal Edition
- Top 10 military stories of 2016
- Top 10 military stories of 2017
- Top 10 military stories of 2018
- Top 10 military stories of 2019
- Top 10 military stories of 2020
- Top 10 military stories of 2021
- FEATURED LINK OF THE WEEK: Brazil's seven tons of tax laws
Saturday, April 23, 2016
Military Definitions - T
A to Z Blogging Challenge. My topic is MILITARY DEFINITIONS.
morse code - dash
Tare weight — the weight of a container. The gross weight [weight of the entire filled container] minus the tare weight [weight of the container itself] equals the net weight [weight of the contents].
Terrorism — the intentional use of unlawful violence or threat of unlawful violence to cause fear; to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological.
Treason — betrayal of one's country.
Troops - a military sub-subunit. Members of the military collectively, as in "the troops".
Tropical storm — a tropical cyclone with a surface wind speed at least 34, but not more than 63 knots.